Six-Pack In Summer – Marking the abdomen area is the goal of true fitness lovers. Of course, it requires effort, regularity, and decision. But, if you want to enjoy a magazine cover physique this summer, you should get “on the job now.” And, is that this summer, you can teach a six-pack of steel at the level of a chocolate bar.
Jackknives / Razors for Six-Pack In Summer
This is one of the basic exercises to mark the muscles in the core area. It requires coordination.
It consists of lying on your back and stretching your arms and legs upwards. The idea is that the tips of the hands can touch the recommendations of the feet. With this exercise, you will be able to exercise several body areas.
- improves balance
- You manage to mark the abdomen
- toned legs
- It’s a type of cardio
- It can be done in any space of the house.
- It is an easy technique to carry out.
2. Reverse Crunch
This exercise allows you to mark the area of the abdomen with better tension. It consists of lying face up on the floor. The legs are the ones that move, while the back is partially supported on the ground.
However, the athlete must lift both legs. He can stretch them up and raise his hips to intensify the tension once elevated. But, he can also slightly bend his legs while raising them. Once he’s on top, he should raise his hips.
In addition, the palms of the hands should be left on the ground to help stabilise. However, the force should be exerted by the core and leg muscles, not the hands.
- The central muscle of the torso is worked.
- They do not generate tension in the back and neck.
- Slight modifications can be made to target specific areas of the abdomen.
- It is not necessary to have special equipment.
- It can be done at home.
- Gives stability and balance
Also Read: Ketogenic Diet
3. High Side Plank Crunch / High Side Plank Crunch
The High Side Plank Crunch, also known as a side plank or plank, can be tricky at first. However, when the technique is mastered, it allows you to work on the lateral area of the abdominals.
It would help if you were lying on the ground but in a lateral position. The body should be supported with one arm while the other extends upwards.
The hip rises to the height of the armpits. The arm that supports the body can be kept straight or flexed. The elbow can be used as support if this second option is chosen.
Go up and down for ten repetitions, then change the position to exercise the other torso or lateral side. To get the most out of the exercise, do 2-3 sets on each side.
- Abdominal fat is decreased.
- The rectus abdominis and the transversus are worked.
- Promotes deltoids and chest
- Strengthens the shoulders and arms
- Strengthens the abdominal area
4. High Side Plank Twist
As its name indicates, it is a variant of the already-presented exercise. This is a plank twist, but of moving your hips, keep your sideways position with your arm extended.
Likewise, the free arm makes the movement, which goes through the arc of the other component (the one in a straight position). It is ideal if you have already mastered the previous technique.
Likewise, 2-3 series of 10 repetitions will be performed on each side to enhance the exercise.
- Strengthens the obliques and the entire core
- Strengthens the back
- Helps develop arms
- Tones the abdomen
5. Plank / Iron
The anaerobic plank is one of the complete exercises to have a six-pack and work various body areas.
There are wide varieties of planks, but the most basic consists of lying face down on the floor. However, the feet should be next, spikes to the ground. Meanwhile, with the hands flexed or stretched, this position should be maintained for 30 seconds.
Of course, you can increase the resistance time as it gets easier. In the same way, other plank variants can be incorporated, such as raising one of the legs while exerting pressure on the abdomen.
- Calories are burned.
- It works several muscle groups: gluteus , transversus abdominis, rectus abdominis, obliques
- Strengthens joints and muscles, thus preventing injuries
- Improves stability and balance
- It does not require special machines
- It can be done at home