Cosmetics Write For Us – A “cosmetics” are the substance used to clean, progress, or change the complexion, hair, skin, nails, or teeth. Cosmetics include beauty products (makeup, perfume, skin cream, nail polish) and care products (soap, shampoo, shaving cream, and deodorant).
Some products that appear to be cosmetics may be classified differently in programs:
- Products with the right to have a therapeutic effect (e.g., to prevent or treat diseases) or contain certain active substances that are not allowed in cosmetics are considered medicines, e.g., B. topical antibiotic creams.
- Products that contain natural active ingredients claimed to have a therapeutic effect (for example, an interesting herbal remedy to speed scar healing) are considered natural health products.
- Articles intended for ingesting that do not have a therapeutic effect, or claim are food products, such as Chicle.
- Insect-repellent lotions and sprays are pesticides.
- Veterinary medicines provide therapeutic benefits to animals, such as anti-dandruff creams.
Benefits of Cosmetics
Although some people believe that cosmetic and personal care products are recent inventions, discoveries of their use and widespread benefits date back thousands of years. Today, the 500 million consumers in Europe use them to protect their health, improve their well-being and increase their self-esteem.
Cosmetics contribute to well-being and a healthy lifestyle. But, unfortunately, our hands carry pathogens from contaminated sources; Tasks as simple as washing hands with soap can help prevent serious illness. For example, several studies have shown that the leading causes of child mortality in developing countries, diarrhea, and respiratory infections, can be prevented by washing hands with soap.
Beyond physical health, cosmetics can help improve our mood, enhance our appearance, and boost our self-esteem. They can also help display personal style and are essential for social expression.
Preserve and Extend the Benefits of Cosmetics
All cosmetic products and their ingredients are subject to the complete and strict European Cosmetic Regulation to ensure they are safe to use. The regulation stipulates which colorants, UV filters, and preservatives can be used in cosmetics, which ingredients are restricted for certain types of use or in percentage terms, and which cannot be used at all. A qualified professional safety assessor must also assess the safety of each cosmetic product, and this takes into account how the product is made, how it is used, and by whom.
Why Cosmetics Write For Us Guest Post for Glamourgenix.com
It’s the correct destination for corporate guest posts, inspiring guest bloggers, contributors, writers, and content creators.
We value bloggers, content writers, and digital marketers with significant and valuable content to publish your content with Glamourgenix.com. In return, we promote and share your content across all social media platforms.
Guest Post Cosmetics Write For Us
Glamourgenix.com is uplifting for women everywhere. It focuses on beauty updates, news, trends, tips and tricks, reviews, DIY tools, and resources.
You can write to us on the following topics:
- Beauty, write to us, Health and Beauty, write to us, makeup, beauty secrets
- Hair care, skin care, eye care, hairdresser or Beauty salon
- For Body Care, Fragrance, Fashion, Email Us, Lifestyle Email Us, DIY
- Nails – acrylic – gel – manicure – pedicure
- Body and cosmetic products and product reviews.
How to Submit Your Article? – Cosmetics Write For Us
To submit your article at www.glamourgenix.com, mail us at email@example.com.
Why Write for Glamour Genix – Cosmetics Write For Us
Guidelines of the Article – Cosmetics Write For Us
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.